November 22, 2000

I didn't miss much, did I?
Haven't posted since friday, been very busy.
It seems, however, that what looks a blessing can turn into a curse.
I.E. my new job.
Not that I hate working, but there seems to be a lot more stress than I am used to.

Now why, I don't fully understand...........

I have noticed that all of my co-workers treat me different than when I was a "student" tech (a temp, that is)
Some negative, mostly positive. And I am exposed to more of the bullshit politics and territorial shit.

Ok off-topic: What kind of car do you have, Heather? I might be able to get you a new (used, but functional) tranny for free or real close. My dad was good friends with the owner of a tranny shop (until the guy died) and I know many people in the automotive business. Not to mention what I have sitting around.

So Collins cut his hair...fuck my world is crumbling...
I was just ahead of the trend, back junior year...

I noticed Paige hasn't posted since my little tirade. I didn't mean for her to go away, really I didn't.........

Hmm......PAINTBALL!!!!
I am in withdrawl.....


Oh, yeah I amlost forgot....

Any of you who knew Andy Davis, his ass is coming back from Lackland, Texas soon. The little dipshit has been in the Air Farce learning electronics. And to think, he could've stayed here and gone to Bates. But his parents were both in the USAF, as were some of his uncles I think, so family pressure........you all know how it goes.........

"That's all I got to say about that"......

later.

No comments:

Post a Comment