November 15, 2000

Ok I just remembered what I was pissed about earlier.

Why, can anyone answer me, are there so many increadibly STUPID people teaching in our schools?
I understand that the lack of pay is a big part
I mean, I make more than most teachers-$31,000 a year-and all I do is fix computers and shit all day. (that figure is not take-home. After taxes, retirement, medical, union dues, all that BS, I'm looking at less than $23,000 take-home. Shitty, huh?)
AND what I make is entry-level, government pay. If I got the same two-year degrees as my co-workers, and went out into the private world, I'd make even more.

Ok, so to sum it up, a teacher must have at least 4 years of college. Check out the teacher's pay scale: http://www.bethel.wednet.edu/District/human_resources/payscale.htm
They get the shaft.

No comments:

Post a Comment