November 23, 2000

hello you,
first post, and thanksgiving no doubt. ahh, thanksgiving- a time to get together with family to share love, happiness, and corn. of course, the indians called it maize, but we (the "white man") corrected them with our fire sticks. well anyway, another year another horrible thanksgiving, this year our family hosted. look at my enthusiasm, look! there it is, enthusiasm. the word itself reminds me of something that must be forced on to you. oh well. as this evening wraps up with my two aunts and their horrid offspring. cousins, talk about a word i hate. it wouldnt be so bad if you had a cousin your age, even then you're always compared to them or associated with them. but no no, these 'uns are 2,4, and 8 i think. the ones that are two and four are horrid. this'll explain it all they have california parents (you know, "no honey, we dont yell", "no dear, we dont hit", "no honey, we dont climb on the FUCKING COFFE TABLE!!!" or something similiar to that). in other words they dont spank/yell/discipline their damn kids. it doesnt help that their all "up with Jebus". so these kids run around the house, take things, scream, climb on the FUCKING COFFE TABLE!!!, among other things. they dont get their way, bam, warpath. bring to the scene throwing kicking/hitting/throwing/crying/yelling/(suicide). anyway, the other one, 8, not quite the same, but she's just dumb. that and she's dirty. ick. whatever, now I'm just waiting for them to leave. i want to be by myself, just sit, watch the teevee. i must admit, the highlight of the evening was when my grandpa was justing standing behind me, started to cough and then passed out on the floor. i was very lucky, considering my grandpa is a 300 lbs. trucker, i could have been crushed! i was lucky to walk away alive. at least my uncle chris didnt bring his "woman friend", who is a 40 year old chick with a kid. this disgusts me because my uncle is only 23. so technically he could be her son, that is if she was a slut, which she probably is. ahh, thanksgiving.... my favorite holiday.

-slim jayee



No comments:

Post a Comment