November 30, 2000

PAYDAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

sorry, just, well, the check is a lot bigger than I'm used to......so I bought a new computer today.....and I still have plenty of money left over for billz and xmas......2,500 bucks is a lot of molah for a month, when you have next to no billz.......
so when we go pb'ing, I guess I'm buying paint for people.....
hhmmmmm.........scroll lock......I think (not sure) that it's used in DOS based shit.....like TelNet and that sort.

and those ZapMe bullshit computers DON'T go through bess-proxy----but the link at BHS is like 56k cause the (coax) line goes right over a bunch of light fixtures (60-cycle hum like crazy) but ZapMe does filter content (supposedly) the only problem is because they are outside maintained we (district tech) can't touch them :( and the union won't do anything about it.
so.....Dr Jekyll....who are you?
to answer your question: I am a BHS grad, I went to school with all these weirdos (i don't know who all of them are either). Now I work for Bethel School Dist. as a computer/AV/telecom technician. the "N" stands for Nick (Nicholas) any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment