November 23, 2000

Hello to Mr. Bradbury. I also drive a Ford(even though Jeff Gordon doesn't), and that is what was wrong with my poor little defenseless car. It's a 1988 Taurus, and I was told that there was a recall on the transmission. The transaxils of that model, for no reason whatsoever, have a tendancy to explode with little warning. Jamie still hates my POS, but it is the bestest car in the whole world, aside from this first act of mutany. Also, I was not allowed to tell you that you were a good first aider while I was still in charge of you, largely because you and Clowers tried to kill me once too often.

As that rabbitt has acted interested, I will now once again try to force Bethel students to attend my CPR class.It is on 120200, a Saturday, and you all have to call me/hunt me down to sign up. This is the first step towards my evil plan of sabotoging Paula and stealling her job. Mwahaha. It's very frustrating, though, because she's being a bit too cooperative.

No comments:

Post a Comment