November 22, 2000


Jazz and Jack Keourac play behind me, and I sit here eating my corn pops in glee. Glad to hear that Bradbury is posting again - and isn't dead... but I understand how ... time consuming work is, as I myself do not participate in the activity. However - my parents are seriously considering going down to some car-store and getting two cars for the price of one. You know what that means? That means I get a car, and I have to get a job. And when I get a job, I'll be corrupt and wallow in the filthy pollution known as MONEY. God I hate the concept of money. .... And Kerouac is the shit. I'm working on getting Napster in ... sending him a re-invitation and all... hopefully he'll be in for Turkey-day, as he'll probably have something funny to say in light of everyone's festivities. Time to respond to everyone's posts now!
Heather : Hey, a shitty car is a shitty car, is a shitty car. ;) BTW - is the first aid thing open only to Aaron and/or is it a class in which you would have to take next semester? I'd be interested in getting my cards renewed (and getting you money? hah.) ... I've got nothing better to do. Where do I get more info on it?
Bradbury: Yes, I've cut my hair and gotten many different reactions about it. I should get a picture and post it, heheh. I also heard - asides from Andrew coming back up, that Sam will be as well. I'm hoping to organize the next PAINtball session in leu of when they get here, so they can join us. Drew is my man on the ball, figuring out when they're here, when we can go, and so forth.
I still have yet to find any Kerouac books ... sadly. I'm going to ask a question now. I'll expect you all to answer it! The question --- What decade would you give anything to have 'lived in'? Lived in, I mean by 18-29. That's when you truely live. Well, Heather just paged me - I'm going to post/publish. Have a good turkey day tomorrow everybody. I sure hope I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment