November 15, 2000

Yeah what happened to your windshield is called thermal shock.

The opposite is how they temper safety gas. They hit still-hot windows with a blast of liquid nitrogen. This causes the outside of the glass to cool (shrink) quicker, and causes internal tension in the glass, making it a great deal stronger. Until the outside is damaged, then it breaks into little bits.

Just another useless hunk of info stored in the my head. I have many others.

ANYWAY.....
How the hell is everyone?
(those of you I know mainly, but anyone else feel free to answer)
How many of you are in school, and what are the rest of you doing?

And Collins, I'll try and post every night, since my job makes me deal with all kinds of stuff, I seem to be full of insight lately. (lets not talk about what I'm full of normally)

No comments:

Post a Comment