November 21, 2000

I cut up a kitten! I will now fill you all in on a few bits of information. . .
1. If you squeeze a kitten's skull too hard, its brains will shoot out at you.
2. Never allow Dr. Jekyl(RaechelleLaRee)to disect with you. She once again tried to eat our specimen for the small digestive fee of $5. However, Miss Teacher Lady caught us. Any way, my purse was in my car and I had cat all over my hands, so I probably wouldn't have paid her anyway.
3.You know those ridgy things in the back of your throat? People don't develop those until childhood. However, kitties are born with them.
4. The limp bodies of dead kittens can act out most any Shakesperean tragedy. They are also wonderful dancers.
5. You can peel a kitty just like a banana.
6. If you sqeeze a kitty paw hard enough, you can declaw it without surgery. It is much more entertaining this way as well.

The End. I must go and eat non-kitty foods now.

No comments:

Post a Comment