November 22, 2000

Hmmm........
So Heather draws money from the district, too.....checks come the last day of the month.

I am an EXCELENT first aider, am I? That's not what you used to say in class.

I have come to realise that many of you are still students of the Bethel School District.
I bet you all feel like you have no rights, get shit on, etc, etc, etc........
Now imagine being a full-time employee of said district....it can be a little frightening at times.

Any of you have an opinion on the internet filter we use now (Bess can't go there.....)? sucks don't it.
How about the new policies (restrictions) in affect on Windows machines now? Ain't it great?

A lot of you have problems with your cars. Why is this? Maybe it has something to do with your choices of vehicle? It can't be the way you drive, cause I am a lot harder on vehicles than any of you, but I don't really have many problems. It can't be luck. I mean, little stuff, yeah, a linkage clip the other day, heater core once, but all in all nothing goes wrong with my truck. Many of you have seen it, it's older than all of us. Big chunk of crap. (5,000lbs!) But starts every morning (and more importantly, every day at quitting time) I'm a little baffled by this. Like heather loosing her tranny, how the hell does that happen? With the shit I've done to my Ford, I should be on my third tranny and second engine by now. Back to the point.... Oh, wait. What was the point? Did I have one? hmm... Oh yeah. Does any of you drive a Honda product? Some of the crap we've put civics and accords through, including the 13-second quarter mile Civic myself and my brother built, that was something though.....then some (insert explative string here) decided that instead of dropping 20 grand into a race car it would be easier to steal someone else's. That engine isn't something that's easily replaced. The tranny either (1000-horse ready). I loved that car. 120 in fourth gear. Never seen a cop as pissed as the first run on south tacoma way with that thing. Civic GSR hatchback. Red. LOUD! I am still heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment