November 21, 2000


It is times like these that I am at a loss for words. After reading the last two posts above this one I now realise one of the reasons I am thankfull for my spouse (hah! spouse! ah hahahha, err, girlfriend) being with me : and that one attribute I had failed so horribly to mention in my "Reasons I am thankfull for my girlfriend" sappy letter was that she is funny. Funny in a sense that only she could be funny, and that no other person I ever meet will be. I would like to take this brief moment to just say I'm glad she's sticking with me, and not some other smuck who goes on Oprah because his wife seems to always have headaches whenever he's like "hey lets put spice into our relationship and go to the bedroom". ( it's on in the living room... I laughed, so should you ). In any event - with such classic lines as " you will all be a bunch of jealous chipmunks now!" and the Shakespearian bit - I hope you all appreciate her as much as I do. And yes - so that your inner-most fears may be confirmed, this is just one big sappy post in which I proclaim my love and try to get into her panties. Haa haa.
" Honey . . . lets put some spice back into our relationship and head off to the bedroom! "
" I've got a headache! "
.... ahhh, classic, I tell ya.
Mmmmm, horizontal rule.... tastey.... Mmmmm, oOooohhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment