November 16, 2000

It has come to my attention that the general populous of this school is lacking something. I haven't figured out what it was, oh -- wait, Intelligence? Not only that, but I've sadly become very ... very... very tired in a very brief period of time. I think it was something along the lines of a girl asking "Whats the difference between lock-down, a fire-drill, and an earthquake?" that just sapped me of all strength. Does being around stupid people make one loose strength? I don't know. And Aaron has made me realise that I should be responding to good ol' miss fetish, so I should address that at this moment - although I am tired, apathetic, and ... no, not misanthropic... I'd say... oh. tired. yes, again. tired.

Why do I tell them how bad I am, why they shouldnt be with me, why I am not worthy of a second glance
i'll say this, a quote I came up with which was very witty - but I soon after stopped using because nobody got it.
The lower your expectations are, the higher your achievements seem to be.
I don't know if that applies. Wait. Errr. What? Ok. maybe I should do this later. Yes, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment