November 26, 2000

Hmm....that newgrounds was pretty tight-didn't stay too long, but what I saw was cool.....check out
got some nice comic strips there. Think James was one who told me bout that....


Hey I had a rare original thought a little while ago.....
So I was going around turning on the xmas lights a little while ago right around dark.....There are quite a few this year, and they aren't all controlled via one breaker anymore.....so I was going around turning shit on, and I had this revelation. Ok, night paintball, but with those little xmas lights strung around everywhere......that would provide just enough light to prevent absolute confusion, but not enough light to make it very easy nonetheless.....figure the little variety of string lights are pretty tough, and could survive a direct hit from all but a point-blank shot. Maybe some of the ones that do patterns and shit........
Would that be a kick in the ass or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment