April 16, 2001

Yes okay how many of you could download the two songs? None? Well that’s not to terribly surprising, because my fooking router doesn’t want to let me share out services over http (port 80) and ftp (port 21) however, telnet (port 23) works just fine (?) So I’m trying. Keep hitting the links, maybe it will work with the firmware upgrade I did earlier (firmware is software saved to the hardware of the machine, like the BIOS on a PC{macs actually call it firmware, even though either term is correct})

Jimmi: not a good idea. We’d have no way of controlling gun speed, and that can lead to serious injury. Over 300 fps, you have no guarantee that the mask will stop the paintball from removing one or both of your eyeballs

Zach: I’m going to enlighten you about a little thing called the Flowers Rule. There was a guy at Bethel, couple years back, Ryan Flowers. Some of you may have known him. He is one of the few people I know to have slept with more females than his age in years (the other, I believe, would be John Paul Thiel). He had MANY former, and sometimes current, conquests. He lived by a very simple rule: Lower your standards, up your average. Not very complex. But like Ryan points out-if you screw anything female that comes down the tracks, the good ones seem that much better, and at least you’re getting laid. Small advice.

jEFF: No offense taken. Those guys are fooking crazy. Sounds like fun, no? My vote is for Ft. Lewis.

Bla,

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment