April 22, 2001

it's been awhile since my last post. this is because i finally got Black-and-White downloaded and haven't been online for that long at times. I've changed the bottom to respect Jesse and Napster's posting : as I don't really have any "req" in order for someone not to be "the who" ... as long as I see you post within a month : ie> notice how Slim Jayee hasn't posted in eons.

to address a few things :

fight-3 can be located : well jee : up there at the top with all the other links! ( heh heh heh ) - if you havent checked it out : do so : it is supposidvely (sp?) is spreading faster than AYB : which also can be found by clicking on the button towards the bottom.

my mother just recently came into my room : tried to talk to me about "what my plans are" : it's becoming more and more a frequent happening : they are becoming upset : and i need to remove myself from this household and/or school ASAP. I need to stop pushing aside the fact that I need a job. heh. maybe I'll do as advised ( and much I believe bradbury will not advise ) and go to the 'tech-thingie' this summer at the school and work for the school. that'd be... "interesting" ... to say the least.

other than that, I'm going to go play black-and-white.
remember kiddies :

"I just REALLY dont know why." is not an acceptable answer to the question "why can you not do the easy stuff, but when given something HARD, you do it without question?"

because obviously EVERYONE knows why they do EVERYTHING.

{ -grumbles- }

No comments:

Post a Comment