April 15, 2001

eh heh heh heh.......FRESH MEAT.
Seriously, good to have you aboard, Scott.
Now……
I really have nothing to say. (not just now, but more or less always)

Should we do intros?

Sure, why not.

I’m Nick, but most (nay, all) people call me Bradbury.
I used to write lots of commentary-type stuff, but that got boring, so this is what I write now. I am a computer technician, for a school district (it kicks ass, talk about easy money)
Computers, however, aren’t what I really like, just something I am good at. Mainly, I like cars. More precisely, performance automotive.
As far as music, anything (except country) goes.
That’s about it.


My neighbors are frightened. Good. Maybe they’ll keep their semi-feral cats out of my yard, and away from my cats (the dog, however, is on his own). If they don’t, the little bastards will be going home orange-and I have the tournament paint, the stuff that doesn’t wipe easily and leaves stains.

No comments:

Post a Comment