April 30, 2001

I hate you jimmoi.
seriously.
I was trying to ammass a large group for friday : I was even trying to get Jesse along with the group.
Damn you. Damn you a lut.
Wow : hang'n with jeff-o and justin : it'll be like way back in the day.
i could possibly get a-hold of andy : but then again : maybe I shouldnt.

good to see you posting : and you didnt inform anyone how it went sunday morning at your house.
also :

Heather has friday off ... I believe next next friday and next next next friday.
so guess what : I WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THOSE ACTIVITIES.
I, however, on may fourth, will more-than-likely be present.

you want pathetic?
here you go : my parents were going to get me a car today.
however : my father looks outside, finds it is raining : and decides to 'reschedule' it.
I know all about rescheduling things.

three years ago I had a dentist appointment and my father "rescheduled" it.
so don't expect me to get a car anytime soon.
however much it would have been entertaining to have.

also : i believe I'm going places with heather after school today.
hopefully I can con her into going places in which I would enjoy working.

life : feeds on life : feeds on life : feeds on life : feeds on
this is necissary : this is necissary : life : feeds on life : feeds on life : feeds on . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment