April 23, 2001



I'm jussa po' man




I never actually thought i stated myself clearly and confidently. If i do...then that's a shock to me.

Anyway, yeah, i will admit, it is a dream/fantasy to expect that type of system. Even if it were possible, which being an optimist i will say that it is, it would take at least a hundred years of minor tweaking...if that. Still...

In answer to your question james, i was coming down this saturday. However, i am extremely short on funds and i can't come down and play paintball. Friday sounds like fun, but likewise i am short on those funds. However, i have made plans with jimmy and justin, i think, to come down on May4 which is friday of next week. I figure i will check out this funzo day with you all, and maybe play some paintball that day as well. That would be a nice break from having to work on this awful proposal that i have to do for the Woodland Park Zoo. Which reminds me, why do people wait for forty-five minutes just to watch a baby elephant for thirty seconds, before being shovled off to leave the exhibit. People can be sheep sometimes.

Anyway, i am working on an interesting little thought, which is probably apparent to everybody already. Still, i find it interesting and need to think about it some more.

Oh, and about the "Most Vile Thing Imaginable" contest. It is still going on. I have been looking for the last two entries i plan on putting in before the contest is over. I know they'll hit me. Originally number 9 was going to be the lady who reminds me of a thousand pancakes stacked one top of each other. Ewww...can't you just imaginable her taking a swim in syrup? She looks like she already has. Anyway though, jimmy already posted her picture early. Damn. Oh well...there are more scary vile people and things out there. Also, the contest can't end until i learn how to do "forms" in html, and i don't know that yet, and don't have time to learn it just yet, so it continues just a little longer. Quewl...

I can't think of anything else to write right now, but i'm sure i'll think of something for later.

MOnDO8

No comments:

Post a Comment