April 23, 2001

also ... now that my steak is done ...

Jeff : i believe one of the reasons why me and Jimmoi always "attack" your stance is merely because of they way you express yourself and/or word things. I believe both Jimmoi and I suffer from what I like to call "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG"ism. IT doesnt matter what is being debated : no matter what it is me and jimmoi will always take the opposite stance against the previously stated one. A reason we might always contradict you is that you are so, dare i say, "confident" in your convictions and/or propositions.

where-in I would say "what do you guys think about : (proposition)" or "how about this : (insert proposition)" and/or ask a question I know LEADS into the discussion I am looking for > you make your stance known quite clearly.

I'm saying this just in case you think we're always harping on you because we're jealous that you're making something of your life ( it could be stated that jimmoi is making something of his life through community college - but c'mon, it's PIERCE for christ's sakes ) - and through that jealousy we must continually "bring you down" ...

however : I don't believe that is as much of a fact as it is just the way you present yourself. So : all in all : you're great to debate with. :)

and hey : jeff-o : what are you doing this friday?
and if nothing : is it possible you could "come down" ?
it's been awhile. we all miss you. me, jimmoi, and zach have spent our jimmoi day with you once... what about experiencing jimmoi day how it's meant to be spent ... with a vague idea of a concept of a plan, a couple bottles of jones, and globs of fun inbetween the farts and semen.

.... err...

well . . . . .

... i don't...

.... yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment