April 26, 2001

with erotic dreams out of the way : i believe i will go out and attempt to find more people to add to the board : merely because my last attempt "scott" seemed to fail more-than-effectively. How very dissapointing... Ok : but this time I SWEAR I will get someone

1) educated
and
2) older than us

or well. ... yeah... so ... OFF TO THE AIM SCREENING I GO!!

AIM GIRL :

this lady came out of the blue and ostrisized(?) me for my info, which contains "PUNK IS DEAD" -- the conversation is rather... odd.

HeavenHlf: does it amuze you what i think
HeavenHlf: do you think it's funny
not mud: well you never told me and so I wouldn't/cannot be amused. (?)
HeavenHlf: well you make it sound like no matter what anyone says about punk rock your amuses
HeavenHlf: amused
not mud: generally, yes.
HeavenHlf: well that there fore makes you an a$$
not mud: Well I had no qualms against the fact that I'm an ass, or any deviation of thus.
HeavenHlf: i can see wwe like to use big words
HeavenHlf: what is it with people getting a kick out of others discmforts
not mud: not really. the high vocabulary just gets me in trouble with stupid people. they tend to think I'm "acting" smart, when in fact all I do is know how to spell and use words correctly. go figure.
not mud: I don't find being misinformed a "discomfort" ... just ignorance. and you've got to get a kick out of people's ignorance.
HeavenHlf: i bet you enjoy people calling you an ASS hole
HeavenHlf: no in fact i feel sorry for them
not mud: I bet they do. In fact : I enjoy them calling me thus : because it proves they've got no point and I'm correct.
not mud: how could you feel sorry for the ignorant? they're ignorant. you can't help them.
HeavenHlf: so why don't you tell me your defintion of PUNK ROCK
HeavenHlf: yeah and your an ASS HOLE and no one can help you
not mud: it's dead. ie> dead milkmen and dead kennedys. mwa haha.
not mud: please... YOU'RE.
not mud: that aggrivates me so very much.
not mud: if you're going to insult me, do it correctly.
Previous message was not received by HeavenHlf because of error: User HeavenHlf is not available.

she logged off. she didnt even warn me. what the hell?
ah well. got to love people like that. just gotta.

do me a favor and yell at her that PUNK IS DEAD.
yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment