April 30, 2001

Somehow I thought it was Rigney of which you were speaking: however I was lothe to make an assumption. I've known Rigney off-and-on since 5th grade when we rode the same bus (we both went to Elk Plain, he had Hance and I had Shefvland) I sorta lost contact with him at Cedarcrest when he started doing a lot of drugs, but he got out of that and I knew him again at BHS.

I certainly hope he does join the board, that would be very interesting.

In further news I will be buying a $32,000 vehicle in the next few weeks, hopefully by the end of next week. I won't get it until July or August, but then again I'll be getting it custom ordered. And I'm buying it from Costco. I will be, how you say? BROKE for a while (only until I get it, as I'll be saving for the down payment.)

Well, back to work.


Later

No comments:

Post a Comment