April 15, 2001

Umm... testing? 1 .. 2... 3... Testing?
Hi everyone, I'm Scott. I'm a writer, and I'm 16, and Umm.. I like to write. You can see my web page at www.fracturedminds.com/hateinhealthydoses
A little about me? Well, I used to write angst driven poetry, but I found premature enlightenment and now I write relatively intelligent fiction. I have just recently finished my first book, Kid, and am editting it right now. The book has gotten great feedback, and I'm very proud of it.

I'm a martial artist... I take Wing Chun Kung Fu, if that means anything to you. I like the Eels. People who listen to the Eels give me hope for humanity in general. Today is Easter, and I rather like the holiday. I plan on writing a comedy short story called "The Story of Christmas." It'll be a fahnee thing.

Well, until I figure out what the hell I'm doing, I"ll leave you with this conversation starter:
abortion.
Hhahaha.

-Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment