April 06, 2001

sorry : not in a mood for debate at the moment : i called you a wuppie just to have you talk more : conflict for the mere sake of conflict you know.

i could be out doing jimmoi day things : but i figured heather was going to stay over : but dont look at me : im not depressed : no : i wasnt expecting her to stay : so i cannot be depressed if i wasn't expecting it : ah : lovely internal mind psychology : but anyway : i could have had her drive me to jimmoi's : I didnt : i didnt feel like imposing myself on him : reguardless of how much i knew i wouldnt be imposing : i just wanted to be with heather : ... yeah.

so i'll just sit here this FUNZO day.
specifically not having fun.

and i'm not depressed god-damnit.
why the hell do my parents always think these things?
there is nothing to be depressed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment