April 23, 2001

I know what you're thinking... you're thinking to yourself :

Zach-o day?!


exactly, I told you I knew what you were thinking. Well that's what today seemed to be. I guess the anticipation of showing me that Jimmoi's car actually (i wonder if the doors were unlocked and they just tried to get in a LOCKED one... that'd make it oh-so-much-more funnier) had drunken MEXICANS anally rape his car. Actually what it seemed to be was that the car anally raped the MEXICANS : merely because they were SO STUPID ... I mean... what self respecting man would pour ANY SORT of money into a p-05 car like what Jimmoi has by giving it QUALITY SPEAKERS? psssh. Not only that, they didnt take the skiis, they didnt vandalize : ie> piss on everything for having a shitty cd-player : and most of all : they didnt even pop his tires. wtf?

in any event : to bring things to a close : since there's a zach-o, jimmoi, and fraturday ... I do believe I'm going to have to come up with something to do with Heather. Hmmmm.

Also. Jimmoi seems to think that me working for the district is a "more-than-obvious" path of execution... we shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment