April 16, 2001

i cannot download worth shit on my p-05 internet connection.
i have 80 files to download....
i currently have 20. each file is 2megs large.
why am i going through this you ask? because I cannot buy black-and-white. why? because i am a broke sonuva. i wont go into why....

i dreadfully wish to play black-and-white.
however : 5$ says that the download (while unpacking) DOESNT WORK. i bet you. it took me -FOREVER- to get GTA2. and i dont have forever. i might see if i can con my mother into buying it after school today. ugh. today is school. hoo-bloody-rah. that and i'll look around, see if anyone has a copy of it i can conviently "borrow" and brack. (burn/crack).

in other news : who the hell is JOEY RAMONE ... wait ... wait... i'm going to take a wild shot in the dark here : any correlation to THE RAMONES ? mind you : that was merely a guess.

other than that... i'm half-nude : WHEE! : and went to sleep early so I'm all ready for school. hopefully brice is up and ready as well.

i should probably shave, but you know what? fuck that.

my father's burner is a piece of crap as well. it locked up on me yesterday and nothing i could do (even physically forcing it) wouldn't open the cd-rom drive and let me get the worms-armageddon cd. i also have to return it today. so i'm going to have to (and am doing so now) copy the whole cd to my hard-drive, and then make an ISO of THAT : heh. you see? not all that hard.

is there any way i could just "convince" my computer that a hard-drive of mine was/is actually a cd-rom : so that in order to play ANY game I could just copy it to the hard-drive and attempt to play? surely there must be some piece of software which remotely attempts such a feat.

almost 6am. hum. ill call from school periodically to make sure my father keeps black-and-white downloading. I DAMN WELL WANT THIS GAME. hey : my average download speed is 3 180 bytes. go figure! to think that i actually fancied the idea of bringing my zip-drive to school and downloading from there. that would be illegal i suppose. but so very easy/quick/fast/efficient.

ahhh. I don't plan to bring anything to school today : as I cant find any of it anyway : I cleaned my room : and I cannot find anything yet : hopefully I'll find my stuff by tomorrow : I wonder how much more time we have until next semester : jesus chroist I better start doing stuff in mr. nelson's class. ... and every other class. heh.

ok. i'll be gone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment