April 05, 2001

oh man oh man


I haven't had a good laugh like that in a long time ( with exception to "Screw you guys I'm going to listen to CYPRUS HILL" and/or "Only when I'm unconcious" ) - but with those two asides : yes : that was damn funny.

To defend myself on the accusations of being a hippie : I use these :

1) I do not use drugs. Hippies. Drugs. Synonimous.
2) I do not promote the general awareness of hedonism.
Fuck free love. Nuke the bastards.
3) I shower daily : and also wash hair.
Hippie hygene consists of pissing on oneself when they wake up so that the 'warmth' of their own excrement keeps them alive for just one more day of free love, drugs, and homosexual sex.
4) I don't lash out against "the man" and nor do I call police officers "piggies"
In fact : I am on good terms with most all "officials" which represent "the man"
5) I dislike the beatles.
Mind you I dont know if hippies are generally associated with the beatles : but name some other hippie band and I probably dont like them ( not including pink floyd, the doors, jefferson airplane, and rolling stone ) : the one hippie band that comes to mind is Black Sabbath and Led Zepplin. I do not like these two. Hence, I am not hippie.

there : now i have cleared my name of such atrocities.
also : jeff : you may not be yuppie but had you been given the same chances that a yuppie had : ie> rich parents : free ride to college : and i vaguely remember you stating "I want to get a job for spending money" : and lets say you had connections an a 'high up' job : you'd take it. almost anyone would.

so you are correct in your statement that you are not a yuppie.
rather : an attempt at being a "wanna-be yuppie"
we can call this new breed of yuppie the Wuppie.
so : finalization : not "Got Yuppie?" ... how about :

Got WUPPIE?

thank you. have a nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment