April 10, 2001



The Most Vile Thing Imaginable, Part VII




You know what one of the things that plagues me is? The fact that at one point while i am up here, i need to get some sort of part time job. I tried to do that in fact, by renewing my position at Target...they didn't want me. How sad is that? Getting turned down by Target kinda equates up there with getting one-upped in Jeopardy by George W. Bush. Yup, that's right. It's not really that i want a job...but i do need to get one, primarily so that when i do come down there for the next paintball thing, not counting this one, i can actually participate. Right now i wouldn't be able to because i am short on funds. Ach.

Anyway, so i have looked around here and there. It actually kind of reminds me of when justin, jimmy, and myself spent almost all of one summer looking for a job. Jimmy was the first one of us to get one, mostly by saying that "I can make a damn good pie!" (Seriously, this is what he did.) and Target hired him. The I got one at Target, beating out justin. Of course, in the end justin got the best job and moved out, and now is not under the tyrannical oppresive hand of his parents. Actually, they weren't tyrannical...just mormon.

Well, i thought i finally had found the perfect little job. Basically, it sounded like you type up reports for a processing company right from home and got paid what seemed like $15 dollars an hour. I wouldn't have to work much and i'd get to go paintballing. Yeah...that wasn't the case. Not one bit. I ended up paying $7.95 for this "informational packet" and it was nothing more than a mailing order business scheme. DAMN THEM! So now, in order to destroy their little game, i present to you all:RB Processing.

Hey anybody feel like making money by annoying others with useless mail?!?

Who wants to make money by sending lots of annoying mail to unsuspecting dopes?!?
You can all probably imagine my annoyance when i loaded up this supposed gem of a disk that and found out that they wanted me to be a mindless telecommuting drone. I spent $7.95 on a damn disk! I could have bought myself a chicken sandwich. Hell, i could have bought a big mac AND a chicken sandwich...and maybe even a shake. Bastards! Yeah, so i will get those vile evil ones back, i will distribute this disk for free! Mwwaaa hahah...i will leave copies all over campus, and mail them to everyone i know, and don't know....no longer will they make money...hehehe...

Yes, i am lame...not only for this idea, but for the fact that i spent $7.95 on something that i thought was one way, and in fact was a load of dog poo.

MOnDO2

{ please note that when an image is altered for size reasons
: you may click on the image for a larger view
}

No comments:

Post a Comment