April 30, 2001



Fun Fun Silly Willy




Yeah, i haven't posted in awhile. Don't get me wrong, its not that i don't love to post on this extraordinary thing that we have called Blogger (I wonder if i will get paid for endorsing Blogger as the wonderful thing that it is, and how without it my life would be a meaningless cesspool of filth and disease?), but i have been extremely busy. On Thursday I was out and about running back and forth to the Woodland Park Zoo. That was the worst ever. I am beginning to hate animals and zoos. I should take a trip to Europe and then come back here and have the animals lick my shoes...Yessss....excellent...

Ahem...anyway, I am still doing lots of work. Not fun. I have already registered for my summer classes up here at UW. No i am not expecting you all to care. I am currently signed up for Japanese, intensive stuff. I get to learn it for five hours a day for five days a week. Originally i was going to take Spanish, mostly because it is used a great deal in our country, and everyone learns it. I wasn't going to take it purely because "everybody else is doing it", but at the same time i was. Let me explain. Normally i back the idea of doing things because you want to, not cause everyone else is, otherwise i'd be a mindless, Matrix adoring (hehe, funny stuff jimmy), Mi2 worshipping individual, but when it comes to learning a language, you do kinda have to go with that whole majority thing. It's rather useless to learn a language only spoken by the tribesmen of Boswania if no one else has learned it.

I have yet to learn the whole "forms" HTML stuff, so until then, the Most Vile Thing Imaginable contest lives on. I hope i don't forget everyone's entry by the time i do learn forms though. I am working on another entry which promises to be just as vile as a bucket full of miniture jOe's feasting on the remains of a maggot-riddled dog's corpse. Yummi.

Well, that's about it. I am coming down on the 4th to hang out for a while. Hope that's not to much trouble for all of you. I just hope plans stick to the way they are. It should be entertaining...or not.

Oh, one last thing:

Happy birthday, jimmy!

yeeup.
MOnDO9

No comments:

Post a Comment