January 21, 2001

Well Jimmy my dear you wanted an argument so I will give you one...
First off I think you were a little konfused, Smashing Pumpkins may not be the greatest band but they are one of the better ones out there.
As to your list? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You aktually believe that Nervana, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden, EMENEM, Blood Hound Gang, Ben folds five, and Kake are better than the Smashing Pumpkins?!? Have you taken any medikation resently? Any blunt trama to the head? I admit that the S.P.'s last kouple of albums really suked ass, but emenem? Kome ON!!!! You left off a few important ones though... like The Greatful Dead (long live Jerry), Ozzy and Blak Sabath, the Guess Who and Fenix TX. YOu said that those other groups started the punk movement? What abbout Krass?
Like I said I think you are konfused.
Remember all good children go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment