January 29, 2001

[APPLES AND ORANGES]

I was bored today. That, my friends, is a dangerous thing. I found myself going to some seminar about what a pyschology major is all about, and what they can be used for. Interesting. However you all really don't care about that, so instead i will talk about something a bit more interesting.

After the seminar about Psychology and what you can do with a major in it, I found myself in the Mary Gates Hall Computer Lab. That is like a heaven of sorts for gamers and other computer lovers. Myself, I was more interested in a specific device that i had witnessed in that room before. In that room sat one thing which made my afternoon more interesting...an apple computer, hooked up to video editing equipment. Now normally i am not much of an Apple/iMAC person. This was an iMAC. However, i found that it had uses, like say capturing images from video footage, or for making movies, or remaking them. This little iMAC helped to give way toward my other endeavor today, as well as any future movies i might have planned in the works.

I am working on a website. However, all of you web afficianados, especially Mr. Collins, will probably find this humorous to some extent, especially given that i don't know a thing about HTML editing and whatnot. I just am building it using Tripod's site builder thing. Yes, i am fully aware of how lame that is. Regardless, i have found a way of posting pictures, and that is just what i have done. Go there and click on the link that says LiBRARY OF iMAGES. There you will see "the beast" as she steps out of her cave, and you will see james and his soap.

Oh, and of course, you will see the SKi iNSTRUCTOR who really wanted james to drop that soap.

Oh, and if you click on BiOLiNK, i have james collins address posted there, and jimmy's, but i will probably take that down now, cause i'm sure he won't be happy about that. (unless you guys don't care, in which case i will put it back on.)

The website is: http://non_finis.tripod.com/nice/

No comments:

Post a Comment