January 20, 2001

1st off the list is bullshit why don't they carry around duck tape or wire to tie them up and gag them and yes duck tape is very very good to tie some1 up with now with pepper spay why don't they just wipe it off it doesn't hurt all that bad and people with glasses it doesn't work all that grate. ( I should know) Self defense classes work and if the rapist has been sprayed a lot it wears off so it doesn't work.

2nd off James how do I d/l jump gate or were do I go to d/l it...well.....you never answer me when I ask......tell me damn it.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd fuck!!! I need a spell check!! th only way for me to spell any thing right is to use a spell check or write everything in a e-mail then copy past it to the damn thing its in then post& publish so James will you please find a way to get a damn spell check on here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment