January 22, 2001

Ahhh, yes, music tends to bring out the best (or most argumentive, whichever comes first) in people. Jimmy seems to have hit the nail on the head with a few of us - pushing our buttons to any extent, making the once-dead slugville into a thriving, multi-posted discussion area of bloodshed. I haven't much to add. Just a few jibs, jabs, and so on.

First off - I would like to say that I am almost -this- close to swearing off all sorts of music with lyrics. Yes, Jega has no lyrics what-so-ever. This is rather comforting. While I try to find technically what sort of 'music' it is - I have my guesses that, of all things, it's Ambient. WHARG. In any event - I also ran into a group called "Scorn" ... I suggest downloading the song "Falling" by them. Good listening indeed.

Jimmoi - If JEW got on the list - you better hell put Autechre, Gescom, and Jega on as well.

Jessie was listening to something today, it had lyrics. I was sickened. Oh well. On the lighter side of life - I seem to have become addicted to cold coffee. I don't know what, but you can ask heather. I am -this-close-to-tempted- to call her to say "Hey, tomorrow if you go by that way, can you buy coffee?" ... I cant get the @&*(#&@!_taste out of my @^T&#)! mouth. I wonder if you can make those things at home? Hmm. Oh - I just burned a ceedee with Jega/associates on it. So that'll be something to show Jimmoi on friday. ICQ is being a bitch - I'm going to beat it up.

Dues Ex, however, is running nicely on this new machine. I almost wish I had sacrifice to play around with - but we all know what happened to that. Goes to show you not to trust some people's "words". ARgh. In any event, I got Thief 2, UT and MDK2 that came with the GeForce... so they are keeping me company. Jumpgate seems to have lost it's "spunk." I can't wait to go to school tomorrow and have Jega pounding through my veins. Possibly even the supra-addictive caffiene pumped coffee as well. We shall see.

A minor note : Jimmoi owns a I-C-P ceedee as well and thinks they is funny. Dont you find it entertaining how much he can take a stand against himself sometimes? I, myself, never have - never will - and never claimed to like I-C-P. They aren't funny. They aren't interesting. They are dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Thats what you get when even the WWF wont have you. bah.

Oh - and uh... fuck, I can't spell your name. So for convience's sake, ill just say R----- : You stated that Black Hole Sun and Spoon Man weren't good?! What blasphemy is this? Have you not seen the black hole sun video? My god. It was beautiful. And if you counted the number of people who can off-the-top-of-their-head sing spoon man (reguardless of the fact there arent much lyrics asides from 'sPOooooooooooooooooooooooooooN maaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAn') ... whee! Soundgarden was the shit back in the day.

... where am I going? Hum. Asides from all this chatter about music - I just want to point out that The Cell is one big reason why [insert woman's name] cannot act worth a shit. My overall review of the movie : Imagine Silence of the Lambs. Good movie right? Made you think, made you laugh, made you afraid of Hannibal, entertained you - kept your attention. Well, Imagine that, and then take out everythign that was good. Ok? So you're left with some piece-of-shit film about some guy who kills people. Now add in a bunch of 'special effect scenery' and a director who has a thing for erratic camera movements and you've got... yup! THE CELL!

That - and i've found that Jimmoi's father is quite funny. Although ... hmm. Odd. I'm glad my father isnt that odd. I mean... yeah. But still funny. Hee hee.
"you could see the look on your face when I said that, that you didnt know it was the reflection" ..
"it's the boy! the boy is making him do it! telepathic powers! mind control!"
"notice the albino dog! it's important! I M P O R T A N T!!!"
"shut up dad"

ba ahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment