January 27, 2001

[iMAGE MADNESS]

I realize that i forgot to ask a very important question to Mr. Collins.

Is there anyway to post images on this? I noticed that sometime back i think heather posted one, or did and then it was edited because something was wrong with it, or something like that...

Anyway, tell me if you can because i have some images that would be cool to post here, like us in sharis and stuff like that...or maybe those mountain pictures. You remember Mr. Ski Instructor.

MR. COLLiNS: Soap! I bought soap.
SKi iNSTRUCTOR: You know what you can use soap for...
MR. COLLiNS: What can I buy for 15 cents?
SKi iNSTRUCTOR: I sell kisses for 15 cents...



That is honestly what the ski instructor said too. Well, except for the soap part, but the kisses is true. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, it was MR. Ski Instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment