January 11, 2001

Just so nobody (particularly your father) goes off and yells bloody murder from here-to-nowhere.... uh, yeah. So I called you ( BY THE WAY< I AM TALKING ABOUT JIMMOI ) and was talking to anthony/aaron at the same time. A funny thing - is that a long time ago me and anthony had a 'debate' about 'fuck you' and 'bastard' and so on, 'insults', weren't meant in an offensive manner. So, to mock him, I would then go around Yelling "Heya! Fuck you bastard!" in a kind, friendly voice, across the room to him. I did this. .... here comes the kicker.

The phone, other end, picked up - right as i was exclaiming such catch-phrases as "TAKE IT IN THE ASS YOU SON OF A BITCH" or some other insulting phrase, kindly .... I assume this was Jimmoi's mother.
I had my doubts, but was afraid- i called again, it rang once, picked up, i said "hello?" - it hung up. .... pause... confused, asked aaron "hey, this is weird, I call, it rings once, then hangs up, look" - give him the phone, he listens..... looks at me... says "james, it's ringing more than once" ... then his eyes lights up and he quickly throws the phone towards My ear. AH !! SOMEONE!!! but it's an oriental woman and she's yelling at me. I say "oooh, sorry about that, is Jimmoi there?" knowing that my attempt to explain my quick-call and yelling explicitives would be too difficult to explain over a phone... hopefully I could get Jimmoi and explain the misunderstanding. But....

She said "You kids(people?) no play on phone. -something something- *click*" ... the click was the phone. I didn't bother calling back. After posting this - however, I will. I will let michael talk, and ask for James.... because uh. yeah.

In closing :

EAT THE MEAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment