January 30, 2001

I am not at liberty to read all the previous posts at the moment, as it is my lunch time. I should probably be eating lunch. You know what? I don't feel like it. It seems the majority of people have first lunch. This I will attempt to rectify ( yes, rectify ) and make some buisness about. I have one of two options : I could transfer out of my class and more-than-likely get into a class that does have first lunch. The blatantly obvious one : Mrs. Hanson. Horrible day to be in that class with her, Aaron, and Brice - But it is just a possible solution. The second one is to con the teacher (whomever I have) into allowing us all to have first lunch. This will be a ... trial - but hopefully I can pull it off. We will see how well my powers of influence have from Dale Carnegie's "How to win friends and influence people" book have cultivated themselves in my little mind. Other than that, I've come to the realization that Mr. Nelson talks really, really slowly. It would put people who aren't gifted with the ability to let their mind wander from every-which-way to sleep. However, since I am such one a person - I do not fall asleep. I don't know how, but I got to thinking about how tie's (as in what a man wears) could be mini-nooses and the sort. Funny stuff. There is a new Bethel-newspaper. I might read it. In fact. Yes, I think that is what I will spend my entire lunch on. We'll see. I don't feel like transferring out of this class. But uh. Yeah. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment