January 27, 2001

[SMOKED TURKEY DELiGHT]

One of the things i love about living in this dorm is that they have a cafeteria downstairs. Of course this sucks for the simple fact that of all the floors to put me on, the housing board decides to put me on the eigth floor, which doesn't sound bad until you realize that there are ONLY eight floors. Yea.

Anyway, back to my comment about the cafeteria. It has EVERYTHiNG. I went down there today to get breakfast, which technically wasn't breakfast because it was like 11:30 or something like that. (Which reminds me...Mr. Collins should really look into getting the clock on the blogger thing adjusted, if that is within his power.) I look around, and they had someone making sub sandwiches, or if your jimmy then its hoagies. Yes. They also have lots of other things to...one of my favorites being this rice bowl thing with sweet and sour pork or whatever that they have for dinner. I appreciate it because of how they demolished my personal favorite place on Fort Lewis and put up this barbeque place. BARBEQUE! Andy would appreciate this too, but i don't think he reads these posts at all. Oh well.

In answer to Mr. Morgan's query, I got the chip at Best Buy. It was around 80 something dollars after tax. It wasn't really a planned buy, but i saw it and realized that my laptop needed to be boosted, so i got it. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment