January 27, 2001

1- Mr. R : I apoligize for the mannerisms of my associates during lunch... however much I found it entertaining to imagine them being wolves in a wolf pack hazing/harrassing the low-level newbie wolves (you) I did find it rather annoying at some times. However, a new semester begins and a whole new wolf-pack will be wallowing it's head around during lunch, so hopefully it wont be as bad as it was.

2- A side note on the comment : Counter Offer: Human brain, spinal cord, and labeled rat dissection pics(2) in exchange for #1rat stamp and penis. by Heather... In the unlikely event that you're getting some human brains/spinal cords/dead-rat pictures from Rachelle - I refuse to allow myself (penis) to be bartered/traded off like some sort of stock/bond/property. What is contained within my pants are for my-eyes-only (remember chapter 12: your crotch - your buisness) and I take offence to the mere notion of being given away like some sort of MEAT-PUMPING PLEASURE-ROD LOVE-BOY-TOY.

3- Jeff, What editing? wHu? You are so out of the Looope you're starting to see things. Hmmm. Jimmoi says you no talk to him much anymore. You need to do something with us sometime. Maybe a friday. Who knows. *shrugs* but definately something.

No comments:

Post a Comment