January 14, 2001

So, I have finally witnessed the magical fairyland ya'll called Costco first hand. You see, I came home yesterday while my parents were making their first-ever trip, saying that they'd be back within the hour. 3 hours later, they returned. I asked my dad how he liked it, and he just said, "I don't know-it was okay, I guess." At that point, I proceeded to go look in his truck for anything that might interest me, and what to my wandering eyes did appear, but a 5lb bag of pasta, and 12 tins of peppermints. My goodness! It must be just as magical as you all'd insisted.

Now, in Jamie and my defence-we were only supposed to meet Jimi to lead him to Pinkos' house-and, as the party was at a resturant instead, there was really no purpose in going to get him. Point being? FUCK YOU, JIMI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment