January 22, 2001

I-sea-P? Limp Bizkit? HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!! No?!? I have not ever liked LB, Jimmy you should know that, and I only said that I-sea-P was funny. I never said I liked them, nor did I say I listened to them. So I know 1 song. Whoop-d-do!!! That does not make me a fan.
You are misinformed. "crass" was not a poser punk band. Matter of fact they were one of the original 5 groups originating from the british punk sene. They lead to all the amerikan rip off wanna be punk bands.
As for the "Greatful Dead" thing I skimed your list, I appoligise for your typo. I believe that Jerry deserves the respekt he is due, and if that is as simple as typing the whole band name then you should at least do that much.
Emenem? Just because he kan rap faster does not make him good. He DOES NOT write all of his lyriks. He admited it on an interview on MTV!!
Nirvana suks. Plain as that. "Nothing on top but a buket and a mop" does not equal great lyriks. The only reason they were popular is that he was the marter of the koke addicted masses. He made their dirty habit not taboo to the kulture. That is why he gained so much support. Maybe they kould hear better if they would lay off the krak and heroin.
Jimmy you onse told me never to believe everything you read. Yet you say that bekause some magazines tell you that Pearl Jam is good you believe them? How sad. Eddie Vedder is a drunk fool who is well washed up, and needs to take a shower. My dad did konstruktion work on the guys house. He was so wasted that he didnt know people were even in the room with him. And if you know musik the way you say that you do, you would know the song is not "the world is a vampire" but instead "bullet with butterfly wings."
I dont kare what you say jimmy, Blak hole sun suked ass, big time. And spoon man? Sound Garden had one album that was desent, and the only reason that it sold so well was bekause 107.7 played it all the time.
Well I appologise for the Blak sabbath thing, however Ozzy was not on the list. And that was major.
Bloodhound gang? You give no solid argument here. You say the name of 2 songs and say your point is made. Zero is a good song. BHG suks.
You talk about Korgan not being able to sing? Yet you say that Nirvana and Tom Petty kan? HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!
Kake stinks. The lead singer has no talent.
Mr.Bradbury- You my sir, are an ass. I like all musik from the 50's 60's and 70's. Kontrary to your belief I do not like any new musik. Nor did I ever say that britny spears was intellegent. My favorite band is the Greatful Dead, and I only use the full title out of ut-most respekt for Jerry Garcia. And bekause I believe that Nirvana suks does not mean that I have my head up my ass. You are the one who needs to pull your head out of your ass and read what people say before you make obsurd konklusions about their likes and dislikes in musik.
I do agree however, that Buffalo Springfields "for what its worth" is one of the best songs from the past. It provided the message base that all modern musik seems to have lost.
I also think that Jimmy is wrong if he only believes that Amerikan Woman from the Guess Who is their only song, Babba O'Reily is far supperior to Amerikan Woman. Borris the Spider is better still. These two lead to greater songs still.
I would like to kontinue this but I have PT tonight and I have to lead my kadets in their warm ups. I am already late.
Remeber All Good Children Go To Heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment