January 17, 2001

I would just like to say that it wasn't me ( reminiscent of shaggy... "it wasnt me" )
I have repromanded Heather for the action - although she probably hate me now - i specifically told her that was the reason ( or one of them, besides the fact that I was/am lazy ) that I didnt want other administrators. Sure - i saw it to be an opportune time to interrupt and 'play with jimmy' - but after the conversation with him in the car I actually realised he was serious - not just hoping Tori reads the board and that he'll get some butt-love by saying she was 'ok.' In any event - hopefully she'll understand from here-on that the editing of messeges are to have an edit: { } messege - so that readers understand that it has been edited, and only when something important must be said....

take for instance : blasphemy about the { WONDERFULL AND ABSOLUTELY TRUE } existance of Santa Clause. We cant have some young child come in and realise that he is { SO TOTALLY COOL, WEAR YOUR SEAT BELT KIDDIES, SANTA IS WATCHING, YOU DONT WANT COAL? ... DO YOU? }

No comments:

Post a Comment