January 23, 2001

Line 'em up and shoot 'em down - Bradbury is in the house. hOw dumbshit of me not to remember Marlying Manson. I vote him on the list merely for his "pre-anti-christ-super-star"-ish-ness. Any and all songs from "Portrait" and "Smells/children" I would take far beyond S.P. And although I have things against DMB (new stuff doesnt mix well with my digestive system for some reason) their pre-"crash" stuff was good. But I don't know much about DMB ... are they a 'spin-off' band? Kudos to Bradbury for remembering two more bands. On a side note - Bone Thugs were stupid. I never liked them. Did anyone at all? To my knowledge GangStar made the list - did Quest (tribe called) ? I don't exactly feel like looking. Other than that, nothing much. Eating mashed potatoes and I have a big math-final tomorrow. I should probably study. But where is the fun in that? bah.

And one more tid-bit to add.
the band PSDS had great influence on society and should be added to the list. Rolling stones magazine, Cosmo, and Beckett all agree. Their lyrics and hip-hop/electronic/folk/country/rock/freestyle manner of music drove the whole movement towards the late 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment