January 31, 2001

unfortunately it has come to where I am, again, in here during lunch. I don't think my 'get first lunch' plans are going to work, and I dont feel like bothering trying to get out of this class. oh - bloody - well.

1 - jeff, I cannot access your website due to Bess. I will work on things and send you information on how to do exactly the things you'd like to do, later.

2 - bradbury, yes, stupid. we agree. For a moment there, however, I thought you were defending her. I was appauled. frightened almost. but then I realised you were not defending her, in fact - attacking me for not properly stating she had all three requisites for BHS juice.

Yes, i forgot, she does. In the unlikely event that any of our children turn out to look like her, I will weep for you. ... then suggest you shoot the child with a semi-automatic AK47 ( yes, shut up, i dont know guns )

3 - Jimmoi : One band we forgot on the list, however ( and am very curious to see your reaction to my suggestion of the folk ) Is Tripping Daisy eh? eh? eh? Guh, knowledge bowl this weekend. this is going to blow chunks of Brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment