March 31, 2001

today my day was spent full of doing nothing but thinking : and mind you I do rather hate thinking : but in any event : I woke up and ate the pizza from the now FUNZO day : which use to be Jimmoi day : and then I proceeded to look into a man called Merzbow

Merzbow is Japanese and is a pioneer in the music genre such as : Avanteguarde and Noise : in any event : his noise/music is actually very interesting : and he was influenced much by surrealism : however I wasn't in the mood for things that chaotic today : I just wanted something laid back : so I had to look around even more so

Which is where I found a band called Isotope 217 : my being in chemistry almost makes me want to know what Isotope 217 is : but I more-than-likely won't waste my time attempting to figure it out : in any event : they are a laid-back group with little-to-no lyrics : brass instruments : and bleepity-blips : overall a good band

After lounging around for awhile I then : merely because I felt it fit the mood and was rather even more-so bored than a bit before : decided to make some coffee : in which both Michael and I drank down from large jars : it was ok : much sugar added : as I abhor the taste of coffee

It reminded me of all the times me and Brice would have all-night coffee binges and waste our time hyped up on caffeine and make .wav files and send them to people online : that was a long time ago : in fact some old associates of mine still have wavs of us : how very entertaining:

So I had my lounge music : I had my coffee : and what didn't I have? I didn't have my bloody poetry : so to improvise I came up with a little bit of poetry of my own : a new style I've come up with : however I'm quite sure that someone in the past has come up with it : but all I do is take words and stick them together to make meaning for myself : the poem is as follows :

:spacious:luxury:sometimes:love:
:floorboards:behavior:england:sight:

:seeing:geometry:lifestyles:sexuality:
:energizer:mandibles:twitch:to the stars:

:pathetic:the circus:only once or twice:
:hello:goodbye:red heat:revolutionary:

:exempt:contempt:molest:infest:

:return:overpriced:silence:spices:
:away at the moment for life:

:pebbles:rockets:pills:and more:
:degeneration:fear:hate:regeneration:

:consume:purge:alive:never be:
:SATCOM:13442:jolly:counter:

:expel:hurricanes:wax:dirty:

:almost:
:but not quite:
:ever:


After writing that poem I then went to the bathroom : a number two : and came back into my room to find that Heather had logged on : I sent her a messege : but before I got to half-way through the messege she logged off : I cursed myself for going to the bathroom : and then I read my poem again : and then I drank a sip of sugar-coffee : and then I thought to myself that I should probably read something

I read the first chapter of Seven Life Lessons Of Choas : then read a bit more into Revolutionary Biology : then for some reason got bored of reading and went to www.bored.com where I found the website www.emode.com and took tests. One of the tests I took stated this :

You're smart, slick, and fast. You break rules. You start trends. MTV wants to interview you. You love loud, obnoxious parties where you can let it all hang out. No structure, please. You hate routine and boring, predictable people. You get cabin fever if you're cooped up too long — say, five minutes or so. But you adapt to new situations as smooth as butter.

You're open-minded, enthusiastic, and popular with both people and pets. Sure, you had bad hair in high school, but now you've got style. Everyone wants to be your friend. They buy you drinks and give you nicknames. But at home, late at night with the shades pulled down, you secretly question your self-worth, wondering if you're really all you're cracked up to be. Then you go to bed.

You hate seeing the same old faces at work day after day. But at the same time, you're a great leader among them. You're motivated and serious, and you always jump at the chance to take on a new project. Innovation and abstract thinking are your strengths. But sometimes you'd rather just work on an independent project so you can do your stuff without having to deal with people.


I laughed and laughed : and then told myself : "the only personality test that I would ever believe is the one that told me that I didn't take any personality tests seriously and thought they were all shit"

And then I realised that would be a paradox : and thought about that for awhile : and then lived on with my life listening to more Isotope 217 : and thought about calling Heather : but figured she went offline without saying anything for a reason

Ironically : I tried as hard as I could to show her that I had interest in her on FUNZO day : I called her twice [ unknownst to jimmoi ] from jimmoi's house when he was taking a poo : and I made him stop by her house where her father went and turned on the light and made me realize how very nervous standing outside someone's door when their father is glaring at you is : all three attempts at contact she was asleep.

Zounds. so I let her sleep : but I'm turning this more into a journal if anything : where was I?

Oh yes : so here I am : and in the time period from seven to seven fourty nine it has gotten dark : I was hoping someone would come over... I might go outside tonight : hopefully the clouds will be gone and there'll be a clear sky : with my luck it wont be clear : and it'll rain

I might still go outside anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment