March 23, 2001

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head there, Zach. And you have my sincerest condolences as to your current situation. That would be like moving to Tenino (the reason I point out Tenino is that it has a NASCAR track, the South Sound Speedway)

hmmm... they are making movies out of Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings trilogy. First one comes out this December, followed by the second part December 2002, and the finally December 2003. Judging by the trailer (I’ll post a link later) they are doing a wonderful job with the special effects. We’ll see though.

What else.......

Oh, yeah, it’s Friday, just in time. So far this week has had four Mondays, and I doubt today will be any different, but at least I don’t have to do it again tomorrow.

Well as a parting note, Outpost.com has 256meg DIMMs of PC-100 RAM for $90, as does Egghead.com. Two months ago, that same price would only get you 64meg. So I think I’ll get two, one for the Mac, one for the pc, and if the logic board the PC has can’t use that type (the manual is a very poor translation from Korean, so it’s not very clear what memory arrangements work) then my mac will get a half a gig of ram.....

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment