March 04, 2001

Ok then.......

James
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

The answer is 5.
(duh?)

Jimmi
What did your parents do with all your stuff? Will you get any of it back?

So this has been the most boring weekend I think I’ve ever had. I didn’t get shit done. Friday pissed me off so bad, I was going to call in sick tomorrow and Tuesday, but after the last two days I can’t stand to sit around here and do nothing anymore.

"I’m a fool to do your dirty work."

Anyway they are still more or less fucking me at work (in a bad way, mind you), but they are paying me halfway decent, so the shit I get has become more or less tolerable. And I haven’t been chewed out in a whole two weeks. But they are still treating me like shit.


Fuck it.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment