March 17, 2001

Hmm..... haven’t posted in a while. Didn’t miss much.

At Evergreen Elementary there were Seafair Pirates yesterday. Quite the bunch. First clue was the Jolly Roger flying on the flagpole outside. Made me think twice about entering the building, what with the "scull and crossbones" flapping in the wind. Get inside and people are dressed funny. Then I spot the pirates themselves. Anyway that was not what I expected. Nice guys.

Bleck there is really nothing happening, or at least nothing I can talk about. There is plenty going on that I can’t talk about on here, however. Matter of fact I really couldn’t talk about it in person, but anyway this stuff going on (actually more than one thing, but again ...) and that’s why I haven’t been posting....

Well now I’m off to find some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment