March 18, 2001

Not really a Bradburian conspiracy, more like a conspiracy involving Bradbury.

Mr. Morgan:
{short answer}
No

{long answer}
There is no chance that I can give you the override code, because there no longer is an override. The "teacher" auth went away in November, and now there aren’t any overrides given out. The only overrides that may or may not exist-I’m not entirely sure-would belong to network administrators (which I am not) and/or higher-ups, such as the superintendent (which I also am not), Therefore if I were to get one of these codes (unlikely) and give it to you (not going to happen), I would get fired and you would get expelled. They track who does what, and when. And once they found out it was you, they wouldn’t have to think hard to figure out I was the one who gave it to you.

Well....that is all.

You all just wasted all that time to read this useless post. Don’t you feel like horse’s asses right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment