March 05, 2001

i was sitting on the toilet thinking about that whole 'entirely compatable' with myself idea and finally came to conclusion that it's a crock of shit. for obviously they base the 'compatability' on how i've answered the questions - hence my ompatability would be determined towards others via my questions to answers. mind you! some people may not truthfully answer question / not only that - but they may truthfully answer a question but not be that way in person. so - i've voided the fact that i could be 100% compatable with myself because if it is based on my response to questions - I try to imagine myself in a relationship with someone who thinks / acts / does the same things as me... and i'm sickened. why bother with someone who is EXACTLY like yourself? it would be pointless to try / do anything! So - unfortunately, spending the rest of my life with myself will prove to be not 100% compatable after all. poor thespark and their attempt at matching me up with myself.

hehehehehe
- and now that i've just got here and i find that bradbury and heather would make a 'perfect match' i shudder at the probably outcomes... we must all form a collalition which would prohibit any chance or thought of the chance of something along those lines happening.
Oh my god! they both know things about cars! ....
if they had prodegen ... they would be some odd-sick form of NASCAR driving truck GURUs....

( notice! another deadly school shooting : this time in CA. whoop-de-do )

if i have nightmares about evil monkey-like deformed heather/bradbury people who try to make me drive in the NASCAR cars and say "Oooooarhg, look at me, i am Heradbury!" or "Uuugnnnh, i am Brather!!!" ... JESUS CHRIST ALL MIGHTY!!

**runs to a corner and hides from the NASCAR people**


-also, another notice : jimmoi may be living in his car.
this, however, is hear-say and speculation. ( ? )
Jeff called me - he called jimmoi and got no response.
has jimmoi finally fallen out of the nest?

hmmmmmmmm. tune in next week for the exciting conclusion, where jimmoi comes back to WA with a cartload of homemade nuclear weapons!


"its uncle fester!"

No comments:

Post a Comment