March 05, 2001


From: Andrew Joseph
Date: 5 Mar 2001 03:33:56 -0800
To: a10wi5hu5@icqmail.com
Subject: seen you on ekissable


I just had to tell you that you are beautiful looks like a really good picture to. Moving to MI huh that's where i live! I just wanna know how somebody like you can manage to be single! It just doesn't add up!
you have a great smile! why are you moving to michigan?

see ya, "oh beautiful one"
andrew


I would just like to state that this is one of the reasons why I was never good at 'getting the women' ... you see - I wouldn't be so sappy as to write something as horribly stupid as thus to someone I didn't even know. In any event : remember this everyone :

When you're online and you want to fuck some chic you saw online, always end the electronic mail with " oh beautiful one" ... it's a dead ringer for "oh my god he is so good with words i want him to fuck me in the tight little asshole" .... seriously, it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment