March 26, 2001

... looks like i might actually have to stay home today.
brice, being the total fuck he is, seems to be gone.

and uh. the bus is gone. and uh. my father, when asked for a ride, will probably raise hell and yell a lot. hence : i wont ask him. or well. i already did but he didnt seem to reply. hah. go figure.

was there anything important i needed to do today at school?

not that i can remember. i think i had a test in math. i would have passed it, and i can take it at some later date. other than that....

hum. nope, no biggie missed. as for this friday i will more-than-likely have someone drive me around looking for prospective job-opportunities. who that someone will be - i havent determined. anyone remember me yammering on about www.brainbench.com ? - well i went there, ironically remembered my name/password for once. all my old tests are still there saying i'm somewhat worth something.

my father now has his new system up and running. everytime he called from work he asked me if i was on it, and i told him i was not. and he was dumbfounded. heh. it is funny how things are sometimes.

oh. if you're curious what my brainbench certifications are then go to www.brainbench.com yourself, scroll down to View Public Transcript and type in the transcript #507437 .. and there you go! I dont remember exactly how many tests ive taken, but i do know i was master in something.

uh... yeah. well... hum. there really isn't much left to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment