March 02, 2001

DAMNIT!
My post from yesterday didn’t make it on, for some reason.

Collins:
YES, do invite Jesse, and send an invite to Lawrence Weigel (sorry for killing the spelling man) I’ll send you his email. He goes to Span. Lake, and I can’t help but fell he’ll be a valuable addition to our mindless banter. Jesse knows him.

Napster:
Sorry, man, can’t help you. Bess is there to stay. I’ve been told there aren’t any overrides, even if I wanted to I can’t help you (and, nothing personal, but you aren’t worth losing my job). And as for destroying her, it’s like the Borg or some shit-another will take her place. There are actually two of Bess in the district: one at the district office, and one for the Bethel campus (BHS, BJH and Shining Mountain) in particular. I have access only to the one at the district office-she doesn’t block you guys, only the rest of the district.

Ok now something odd.
I turned iTunes (an MP3 player for Mac) on, with a library of 413 songs, to shuffle. Since I’ve had it on, it has played nothing but Red Hot Chili Peppers. And none of the RHCP in there is alphabetical. Strange.

You don’t know how many times today I heard "since the earthquake, my computer has been slow" HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE PREPARING THE NEXT GENERATION FOR THE WORLD? I’m sorry, but this is some seriously scary shit. I suspected it while I was in school, now I can view the interaction of them as peers, it’s frightening. These people are IDIOTS. Not all, but a large enough percentage to have negative consequences. They are polluting the minds of our youth with their moronic babbling. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY? CAN’T WE DO ANYTHING RIGHT? WHY? WHAT IS GOING ON? WE ARE DESTROYING OURSELVES SLOWLY. I need to spend some time out of the company of the many morons that co-inhabit this worthless ball of shit we call "Earth"

On a lighter note it stopped playing Chili Peppers and moved on to Sting.

I am tired. No, exhausted. It has been a LONG freaking week. My knee hurts. I suppose diving under that desk didn’t help it much. I feel like a somewhat of a fool for having done so, but I suppose it was the right thing to do. The fact that I took a student’s desk got around rather quickly. Garland (dude’s actual first name, no shit. Must be like "Boy Named Sue") from accounts payable ribbed me a little for it.

Ah......fsck Friday night partying, I’m going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment